Outside Sales Rep in Eugene to Portland Areas
Join our growing sales team! You can be based along I-5 between the Eugene to Portland/Vancouver metro area.
- Five to eight qualified appointments each week, booked for you by our supportive staff.
- You choose: commission only, or 30k/yr plus commission, w/ potential for $100,000+ a year.
- Company car with gas allowance.
- Little to no overnight travel.
- Safety and diagnostic equipment supplied for you.
- Our professional customer service & installation teams take care of your clients after the sale.
- Excellent team culture of support and achievement.
- Six paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Paid sick leave.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match.
- Ethical, locally owned company with a family-friendly environment.
- You are an active listener and have a high level of interpersonal skills.
- You want to be the best and are competitive.
- You are also a team player.
- You understand homeowners are attached to their home and this influences you to be compassionate as you help them find solutions.
- Your love for learning helps you advance and grow.
- You possess strong follow-up and organizational skills.
- You have 5+ years of proven sales success, or a combo of sales, construction, and/or energy management experience.
- Meet with homeowners to build rapport and learn about their concerns.
- Conduct home inspections.
- Create proposals and close sales.
- Flexible work schedule with required office meeting only once a week.
A background check, valid driver’s license, and pre-employment drug screen are required.
Please provide your resume, including a phone number where we can reach you, plus your cover letter that describes why you think you are a great fit for this position. Thank you!
Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver’s mission is to build a team of superstars who consistently provide extraordinary results that make our customers say “Wow”! We fix uncomfortable homes from the attic to the foundation with a wide variety of products.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Experience Required
Fill out the form below to submit your resume and one of our hiring managers will contact you if we have an available position that matches your resume.