Proudly Serving OR & Southwest WA Including - Salem, Portland, Eugene, Vancouver,
Lake Oswego & Nearby
Monday, April 27th, 2015 by Karyn Almeida
While nobody can accurately predict how warm it’s going to be this summer, talk around Oregon is it’s going to be pretty hot! We’ve had an extremely mild winter and it seems inevitable that the sun will be blazing.
Staying cool isn’t just about comfort, your health is at risk because high temperatures can lead to dehydration, exhaustion, and heat stroke.
What can you do to cool down? Besides move to Alaska, here are 5 tips to stay cooler this summer:
1. Prepare early. Call us today at 1-855-302-7446 for a routine maintenance check of your air conditioning system.
2. Fill a spray bottle with ice and mist your face after being outdoors.
3. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated!
4. Pay special attention to infants, elderly and even your pets because they dehydrate easily.
5. Install a ductless air conditioner. This type of air conditioner is perfect for a home built without A/c. It is one of the least expensive HVAC products but can bring you comfort during the sweltering heat.
Looking to get prepared for the incoming summer? Schedule your appointment with one of our experts today to make sure your AC system is in proper working order!