The benefits to having quality windows are immense. Windows maintain and regulate the temperature in your home by keeping the heat out in the summer and the cold air out in the winter. It is important for your comfort to have well sealed, efficient and double paned windows installed in your home.
- Rebates! Now who doesn’t love money? Energy efficient programs are in place to help alleviate some of the costs with replacing your old windows. Ask your contractor for more details.
- Utility bills become lower. Historically, old windows allow in the cold air in the winter and the hot air in the summer. Energy efficient windows help keep the air where it belongs and brings the costs of your heating and cooling bill down.
- Dangerous materials. Old windows can be lead based, which is very hazardous to children and adults alike.
- Cracked or broken windows. These cracks and breaks are very dangerous in either too hot or too cold of temperatures. Not only are they extremely drafty but also they can shatter and cause harm.
- Comfort! Comfort! Comfort! Who wants to bundle up in tons of layers in the winter and have a sweltering hot house in the summer? Double paned windows help regulate the air in your home making you much more comfortable.
Contact us today at 1-541-485-2282 to schedule your free window replacement estimate! We proudly serve Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Hillsboro, Corvallis, Springfield, Cottage Grove, Keizer, Roseburg and nearby Oregon.