Krystle K.'s home in Salem, OR had a crawl space with all the typical problems of an unsealed crawl space in that area. It was damp, smelly, dirty, poorly insulated and mold infested, which was causing Krystle and her children to feel sick indoors.
Prior to calling Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver, she had a contractor come, and replace the existing insulation. That improved the conditions temporarily, but a week later all the problems came back including the foul smells and the mold that was once again making her family sick.When our technician inspected the property he explained that the problem will not be solved without addressing the main cause: the high humidity levels that were being made worse by outside air infiltration into the crawl.
Krystle then decided to have Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver seal, insulate and dehumidify the area for long term moisture and mold control. In this video she talks about the experience with the company and the results after the project was completed.
"It was just all around the best experience we could possibly ask for", says Krystle.
Krystle K. of Salem, OR
Monday, April 10th