At Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver, we are closely monitoring the spread and effects of COVID-19 and are following Federal recommendations, as well as the state of Oregon's executive order 20-12 dated March 23, 2020. The Oregon executive order allows businesses like ours to stay open so long as we maintain social distancing measures.
- Our “virtual” office is currently open regular hours 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday. Call us at 541-485-2282 with any questions or to make payments on the projects we are completing for you. If it goes to voice mail, please leave a message!
- We are following “social distancing” guidelines by making changes to how we evaluate property at appointments and when we present and install our solutions.
- We are following “social distancing” guidelines with changes already in place as to how we evaluate property at appointments and when we present and install our solutions. See specific details, below.
- We will not send any of our team members into anyone’s home if they are sick or have been around anyone who is sick. We are also taking the temperature of employees before they head to clients' homes.
- Please let us know if there’s anyone in your household that is ill or recently recovered from a sickness so we can postpone your appointment or project.
Specific steps Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver is taking:
A) Our Crew members will:
- call you prior to arrival to discuss how to approach your property and conduct that day's work so that everyone is comfortable
- drive in separate vehicles
- maintain the 6-feet apart distance from each other and from clients
- wear PPE (respirators, gloves, etc.)
- will put up isolation zones such as zip walls if the access to the work space, or the work to be done, is inside your home
B) Our Sales Staff will:
- call you prior to arrival to discuss how to approach your property and conduct that day's evaluation so that everyone is comfortable
- maintain the 6-feet apart distance from you
- wear masks and gloves
- offer options when it is time to show you the results of the appointment (e.g, plug computer into your television so 6-feet can be maintained, meet outside at the 6-feet apart distance)
Everyone is responsible for their own health during this unprecedented time. Do note we are not requiring anyone to come to work; all our employees have volunteered to work, and all clients we are doing work for have also volunteered to have us at their homes. Our designated person to monitor and enforce these steps, as required under the executive order, is our manager Bill Drummond. If you have any questions, please do call his work cell at 541-972-2629.
We are all in this together. Stay safe, follow the guidelines on mitigating the spread of the virus, help your community where you can, and keep an eye out for neighbors, family and friends who need your support and help. We appreciate your trust in us and are proud to be chosen to help you make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient.