Before & After

No More Mold Under Lake Oswego, OR Home

This homeowner in Lake Oswego knew there was mold growing under her home, and it was making them sick.  This before photo shows the mold growing under her home. She wanted a permanent solution so they could enjoy their home; she chose to have us encapsulate the crawl space. With the SaniDry CX crawl space air system, the Smart Sump sump pump, and the encapsulation of her crawl space (see after photo), the mold does not have the environment it likes to grow.

View All Before and After Photos

our service area

We serve the following areas

WashingtonOregon Our Locations:

Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver
3922 West 1st Ave
Eugene, OR 97402
1-541-946-5802
Top