Brand Ambassador Promoter (part-time)
No selling involved! Your main focus is to generate leads and set appointments at home/trade shows and other local events.
Flexible schedule--events typically take place on weekends, although there are a few weekday events. This job starts in January. Most events are in Lane County.
- Professional, well-spoken, energetic, and engaging.
- Effective communication skills.
- Make a great first impression.
- Independent and self-manager.
- Able to stand for full shift.
- Able to lift and transport booth equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Previous show or customer service experience preferred yet not required.
- Collect lead/contact information.
- Set appointments.
- Transport, set-up and tear down the booth.
- Dress and act professionally.
- Turn in completed paperwork the Monday morning after the show.
- $15 per hour.
- Bonus for each appointment booked at the event.
- If a company vehicle is not available, mileage is paid.
A background check, valid driver’s license, and pre-employment drug screen are required. This is a great job for a college student or retired person.
Please provide your resume, including a phone number where we can reach you, plus your cover letter that describes why you think you are a great fit for this position. Thank you!
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: Entry Level
Fill out the form below to submit your resume and one of our hiring managers will contact you if we have an available position that matches your resume.