Our VisionA world of healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient homes, lasting for generations.
Our MissionTo build a team of superstars who consistently provide extraordinary results that make our customers say “Wow!”
5 Signs You Need to Replace the Insulation in Your Attic
Damaged or insufficient attic insulation can lead to various problems in your home. That’s why our team at Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver urges you to become familiar with the warning signs that your insulation needs to be replaced.
Signs that you need to replace your attic insulation include:
- High energy bills: Poor insulation forces HVAC systems to work harder to maintain optimal temperatures, which often results in higher energy bills.
- Fluctuating indoor temperatures: Drastic temperature changes from one room to another could indicate insufficient insulation.
- Cold walls, ceilings, and floors: These are signs of heat escaping due to poor insulation.
- Pest infestation: Pests – such as rats and mice – use insulation to build their nests. The interaction between pests and insulation can cause significant damage to the insulation.
- Wet insulation: If your insulation is wet, it's ineffective and needs to be replaced immediately to prevent mold growth and structural damage.
Timely replacement of your attic insulation can save you money and help you maintain a comfortable living environment. Call Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver for attic insulation replacement in Eugene.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Types of Insulation We Install
At Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver, we pride ourselves on our extensive experience in installing insulation with precision and care. As part of the esteemed Dr. Energy Saver network, we utilize premium products to ensure top-notch service quality and customer satisfaction.
We install the following types of insulation:
- Blown Cellulose Insulation: This eco-friendly option is made from recycled paper products and treated for fire resistance. It offers excellent thermal performance and can be installed in attics, walls, and other hard-to-reach areas.
- Spray Foam Insulation: An efficient insulator, spray foam expands upon application, filling cracks and crevices to create an airtight seal. It provides both insulation and air sealing to help reduce your home's energy losses.
- SuperAttic™ Rigid Foam Insulation: A superior choice for attic insulation, SuperAttic™ Rigid Foam features a high R-value per inch, making it very effective at reducing heat transfer. Its rigid nature also makes it resistant to damage from moisture and pests.
Our licensed technicians examine your home to determine which type of insulation best suits your needs before explaining your options to you and providing seamless installation.