At Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver, we offer a variety of easy-to-use financing options for homeowners in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington. During our in-house visit, one of our specialists will help you find the financing options that work for you!
Crawl Space Weatherization Near Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Roseburg
Weatherizing all parts of your home in the Western Oregon and Southwest Washington area is essential to keep it protected from the elements on a year-round basis. That is particularly true for the crawl space, where frozen pipes could occur on a cold winter’s night or unwanted hot or cool air could seep into your home because of insufficient insulation.
The idea behind weatherization is to protect the interior of your home against sunlight, precipitation, cold, and wind. Ideally, you do so by tweaking your home in ways to reduce energy consumption and optimize energy efficiency.
Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver specializes in ways to weatherize your crawl space to prevent cold floors, high heating costs, frozen pipes and more. We will perform a thorough inspection of your crawl space and seal all air leaks. We install high-performance crawl space insulation to improve your home comfort and energy efficiency on a year-round basis.
Avoid this crawl space mistake. Fiberglass batt insulation installed between joists in a crawl space will not provide adequate or long-lasting protection against frozen pipes or cold floors.
When it comes to safeguarding your home, we are the trusted experts for winterizing crawl spaces in Eugene, Springfield Salem, Hillsboro, Portland and their surrounding areas.
Call us today at (541) 287-7022 or fill out our contact form to learn more about how we can help make your home more energy-efficient!
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
Ways to Weatherize Your Crawl Space
- Insulating & air sealing the rim joist.
- Left untreated, this thin layer of framing will allow heat to escape and frigid outside air to infiltrate. A professionally installed foam insulation upgrade eliminates these problems.
- Insulate crawl space walls with rigid foam.
- Many crawl spaces have fiberglass batt insulation installed between floor joists. Unfortunately, fiberglass insulation doesn’t perform well in crawl space environments. That is why we insulate crawl space walls with SilverGlo™ rigid foam insulation. This high-performance rigid foam is immune to moisture damage and won’t lose its R-value or fall out of place once installed.
- Insulate crawl space floor.
- For greater comfort and energy savings, we can insulate a dirt crawl space floor with TerraBlock™ rigid foam insulation. This added layer of foam board insulation reduces heat loss in the wintertime.
A smart & permanent solution. Insulating crawl space walls with rigid foam insulation creates a thermal barrier that can’t be damaged by moisture and won’t degrade in appearance or R-value over time.
Could not have had a more pleasurable experience!Michael D.
Really amazing people, hard workers, and did a wonderful job!Tiffany R.
I would highly recommend this company to make your home a more comfortable place to live!Gary U.
Our home is much warmer now!Sue C.
They were on time, professional, and did exactly what had been agreed upon!Mareva M.
Delivered on every commitment!John H.
These guys will do a great job!Jeffrey W.
Communicates well and does outstanding work!Vern M.
Count on Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver to Protect Your Crawl Space in Western Oregon and SW Washington
Call us at (541) 287-7022 or visit our contact us page online to schedule an inspection and get a no-cost quote for crawl space winterization. At Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver, we provide a wide range of insulation solutions to homeowners in Springfield, Corvallis, Eugene, Roseburg, Cottage Grove, Keizer, Portland, and their surrounding communities.
We look forward to helping weatherize your crawl space!