At Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver, we offer a variety of easy-to-use financing options for homeowners in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington. During our in-house visit, one of our specialists will help you find the financing options that work for you!
Crawl Space Dehumidification in Eugene, OR
Home Energy Specialists Proudly Serving Lane County
At Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver, we believe that a healthy home starts with a healthy crawl space. That’s why we are proud to offer professional and reliable crawl space dehumidification services designed to protect your home from unnecessary damage caused by excess moisture. Our team of experts leverages advanced equipment and proven techniques to effectively remove unwanted humidity from your crawl space.
We are committed to providing superior crawl space solutions – such as dehumidification, weatherization, encapsulation, and waterproofing – that not only address current issues but also help to prevent future problems, ensuring that your home remains safe, comfortable, and energy-efficient. Trust in our expertise to safeguard your home against the damaging effects of crawl space moisture.
Schedule a crawl space dehumidification service in Eugene by calling (541) 287-7022 today.
We back all of our services with a warranty for your peace of mind.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
Our flexible financing options support you however you'd like to pay.
Get started by giving us a call and setting up a free estimate.
How Dehumidifiers Prevent Crawl Space Damage
Dehumidifiers are an effective way to protect the structural integrity of your home and maintain a healthy living environment. Excess moisture in a crawl space can lead to various problems – including mold growth and pest infestations – both of which can be prevented by installing a high-performing dehumidifier. These innovative systems work by extracting excess water from the air, thereby regulating humidity levels and preventing moisture problems.
Crawl space humidifiers can also be used to safeguard your home’s foundation. Excess moisture can lead to mold growth and damage to wood, walls, and other key components of your home’s structure. A humidifier helps to maintain the durability of these building materials, thus preserving the integrity of the foundation.
Could not have had a more pleasurable experience!Michael D.
Really amazing people, hard workers, and did a wonderful job!Tiffany R.
I would highly recommend this company to make your home a more comfortable place to live!Gary U.
Our home is much warmer now!Sue C.
They were on time, professional, and did exactly what had been agreed upon!Mareva M.
Delivered on every commitment!John H.
These guys will do a great job!Jeffrey W.
Communicates well and does outstanding work!Vern M.
Signs You Need to Install a Dehumidifier in Your Crawl Space
Recognizing when your crawl space is experiencing moisture problems is crucial to maintaining the health of your home. A damp crawl space can lead to a host of issues, including structural damage, mold growth, and poor indoor air quality. These problems can not only impact your health and comfort but also the structural integrity of your home.
One effective solution to moisture issues in your crawl space is installing a dehumidifier. However, knowing when to install one requires understanding the signs of excessive moisture in your crawl space.
Here are 7 signs you need to install a crawl space humidifier:
- Condensation: If you notice water droplets on the walls, windows, or other surfaces in your crawl space, this is a clear sign of excessive humidity.
- Musty odors: Persistent musty odors that you cannot get rid of are often indicative of mold or mildew growth. It is possible that mold has formed in your crawl space due to moisture problems.
- Visible mold growth: If you see mold growing in your crawl space, it's a sign that the humidity levels are too high.
- Wood rot: Excessive moisture can cause the wooden components of your crawl space to rot, compromising the structural integrity of your home.
- Pest infestations: Many pests, like termites and cockroaches, are attracted to damp environments. If you find these pests in your crawl space, it might be too humid.
- Increased allergy symptoms: If you or your family members start experiencing heightened allergy symptoms, it could be due to poor air quality from a damp crawl space.
- Damp crawl space insulation: Wet or damp insulation is a clear sign of too much moisture in your crawl space.
By recognizing these signs early, you can take the necessary steps to correct the issue and protect your home from potential damage. Turn to Josh Lowe’s Dr. Energy Saver for crawl space dehumidification in Eugene and rest assured we always get the job done right.
Call (541) 287-7022 or contact us online for exceptional service and lasting results.