Insulation Apprentice / Technician in Eugene and Salem-to-Portland Areas
No prior experience is required: we will train you!
Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver is a stable and fast-growing local company that has been around for 12 years and is going strong. We enjoy a family environment and strong employee morale.
- Starting wage is $13.50/hour or more, depending upon experience.
- On-the-job paid training.
- Six paid holidays a year.
- Paid vacation after one year.
- Up to 40 hours/year paid sick leave.
- Retirement plan with 3% company match.
- 40+ hours a week: full-time, year-round work (not seasonal).
- Locally owned company with family environment.
Our Vision: A world of healthy, comfortable, and energy-efficient homes, lasting for generations.
Our Mission: To build a team of superstars who consistently provide extraordinary results that make our customers say "Wow!"
Our Values: Honest. Dedicated. Positive. Resourceful.
A background check and pre-employment drug screen are required (including THC).
You must be fit and capable of climbing on ladders and working in tight areas of a home.
Some travel is required.
You must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age.
Please send us your resume. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Fill out the form below to submit your resume and one of our hiring managers will contact you if we have an available position that matches your resume.