Attic Spray Foam Insulation Near Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Eugene, and Roseburg
Many Western Oregon and Southwest Washington homeowners want to improve energy efficiency in their home but are not really sure how. That's where improving your attic insulation with our high quality attic spray foam insulation can help. This type of insulation is extremely easy to install and it can result in cost-savings!
Often times, attic spray foam insulation is the most effective type of insulation because of the materials it is made with. Not only is it mold and water-resistant, the synthetic materials that make up attic spray foam insulation create a thermal insulator because they can increase their liquid volume up to 60 times, filling all cracks and effectively sealing the attic. Another benefit of attic spray foam insulation is the fact that the materials will solidify, restricting allergens and other particles from spreading through the air.
If you want to improve your indoor comfort and discover the benefits of attic spray foam insulation, contact us at Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver to learn about our fast and efficient spray foam attic insulation options in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington and surrounding areas.
Closed-Cell Attic Spray Foam Insulation
This is the more popular type of attic spray foam insulation for many reasons. This type of insulation is not only more dense in comparison to open-cell attic spray foam insulation, but it is also heavier and holds a greater R-value than other types of attic spray foam insulation. Closed-cell attic insulation will resist water and moisture and can actually strengthen the structural integrity of your home.
Benefits of Spray Foam Attic Insulation
Attic spray foam insulation has its perks and it is certainly energy-efficient. Some of the other benefits of installing attic spray foam insulation include:
- Energy-Efficiency - Attic spray foam insulation can reduce your energy consumption and save you money on energy costs. This type of insulation seals up cracks and crevices in the attic, reducing heat loss and air filtration.
- Easy Installation - When compared to traditional insulation options, spray foam insulation offers more versatility for the installation process as it is easily applied and can fill hard to reach areas that provide heat transfer.
- Durability - When applied to attic walls, spray foam insulation will strengthen the structural integrity of the home and it is designed to last. Closed-cell spray foam insulation is also water-resistant.
- Air Infiltration Prevention - Air infiltration can make your home hot and uncomfortable when it doesn't need to be. Homes that are not properly insulated absorb moisture and lead to animal and insect infestation, mold growth and rot.
- Home Comfort - Spray foam insulation can improve your home comfort levels as it reduces heat transfer and prevents moisture and damp areas which leads to foul odors and other issues.
Contact Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver for Attic Spray Foam Insulation
To improve your indoor comfort and reduce energy costs at your home in the Western Oregon and Southwest Washington areas, look into installing attic spray foam insulation. Contact Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver today at 541-485-2282 to learn more about our attic insulation options. We also offer crawl space solutions, installation of replacement windows and other home energy solutions Near Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Eugene, and Roseburg and surrounding areas.