Crawl Space Waterproofing Near Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Eugene, and Roseburg
Typically, the crawl space ranks among the wettest areas of your home. When it rains, water tends to pool beneath the building and the standing water in your crawl space puts your home at risk for a wide array of problems that include:
- Structural Damages
- Pungent Odors
- Wood Rot
- Poor Indoor Air Quality
- Water-Loving Pests
Mold, in particular, is a source of concern because it grows rapidly in dark, humid conditions. It can settle into your crawl space quickly, creating structural damages and health hazards along the way.
To guard against mold and similar hazards, it is best to waterproof your crawlspace in the Western Oregon and Southwest Washington areas with help from the crawl space experts from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver. Whether you encapsulate your crawl space, use rigid foam insulation, expanding spray foam insulation, or install a sump pump, some type of dehumidification treatment is essential to waterproof your crawl space.
Dry Your Crawl Space with Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver
For your crawl space to remain dry, it's essential to install the right type of insulation, the right amount of insulation, and to use the proper installation technique. At Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver, we can waterproof your crawl space and protect the living space above with products that are durable, long-lasting, and made especially for the crawl space environment.
Keep Moisture at Bay with Rigid Foam
Without question, your best protection in a crawl space with rigid foam insulation. That will boost your R-value while lowering your energy bills and your frustration level. The benefits include:
- Stable & Reliable. Unlike other types of insulation, rigid foam won’t compress, fall out of place or lose its R-value over time in a crawl space setting.
- Effective Air Sealing. When joints between foam panels are taped in the crawl space, rigid foam stops air leaks that waste energy.
- Moisture-proof. Rigid foam won’t absorb moisture or be damaged by it.
- Resistant to Mold. Mold can’t grow on rigid foam because it contains no organic food source and it doesn’t hold moisture.
- Better Ductwork Reliability. Ducts located in the crawl space benefit from rigid foam installed against crawl space walls.
Let Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver Waterproof Your Crawl Space in Western Oregon and Southwest Washington
Every homeowner with a crawl space seeks to keep that part of the house dry. Because of the moist, underground environment that is common in a crawl space, that can be a challenge. The proven professionals from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver can overcome that challenge with top-quality dehumidification options to keep your crawl space dry. When you need our services, contact us online or give us a call at 541-485-2282 to learn more about our waterproofing options.