Unfinished Basement Insulation Near Portland, Vancouver, and Eugene,
A great place to start when you seek more comfort and energy-efficiency in your home is with a properly-insulated basement. Basement insulation can transform your damp, cold underground environment into a dry, comfortable bonus living space.
In addition, insulating your basement is a great way to eliminate humidity and potential mold issues while lowering your utility bills.
Wondering which type of insulation is best for your unfinished basement in the Western Oregon or Southwest Washington area? The certified experts from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver can help you figure that out with an in-home inspection. Then, they will install the finished product. Whether you want spray foam insulation, or rigid foam insulation, we've got you covered.
Placing insulation in your basement before you start on a finishing project can help if you plan on turning the room into a comfortable living space, and Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver will make that happen.
*Note: We only perform basement insulation on unfinished basements
Key Benefits of Basement Insulation
- Improved comfort in the basement and upstairs living spaces
- Lower utility bills
- The basement serves as additional living space
- Stops unwanted filtration of cold winter air
- Eliminates dampness that can cause mold & mildew
Upgrade Your Basement with Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver
Improving your indoor air quality while adding more usable living space to your home is as simple as 1-2-3 with basement insulation from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver. Just follow these three steps:
- Seal & insulate your rim joist: The edge of your home where the floor framing rests on the foundation is a major source of air leaks and lost energy. The presence of plumbing, wiring and dryer vents add to the challenge, but we eliminate the problem by sealing & insulating the rim joist.
- Insulate foundation walls: Rigid and spray foam insulation both work well for your basement’s concrete walls. They will not absorb water or be damaged by it while maintaining its shape and R-value over time.
- Insulate your basement floor: Warm up your cold floors with basement floor insulation. Unlike wood subflooring, our insulation cannot be damaged by moisture, eliminating the possibility of wood rot or mold.
Transform Your Basement with Insulation from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver
When you are ready to demand more from your basement space, Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver has superior basement insulation products and our trained technicians have the expertise to install them. Contact Us online or give us a call at 541-485-2282 to get an assessment for your home in the Western Oregon or Southwest Washington area.