Energy Efficient Windows Near Portland, Salem, Eugene, and Roseburg
At some point, the windows in your home will need updating. Even replacing all the insulation in your home and sealing all the leaks everywhere will leave the window openings at their current level of efficiency. If you are cold when standing next to your window in wintertime, or if you have condensation between the panes of your double-pane windows, it is time to replace those windows with more energy-efficient ones.
For customers in the Western Oregon area who need to upgrade their windows, we offer a wide variety of energy-efficient options. Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver is the local expert that is ready to help you choose new, attractive, energy-efficient windows for your home. We offer multiple styles, but our Simonton brand windows are proudly made in America!
Why Choose Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver for Windows?
As the trusted window contractor for replacement windows in Western Oregon and Southwestern Washington, we focus on making sure you are satisfied with our work, our company, and our results. We will help you get the right window at the right price, making sure that the window fits your frame perfectly.
With years of experience and a history of satisfied customers, we are your trusted partners for energy-efficient, replacement windows in Portland, Salem, Hillsboro, Keizer, Woodburn, Wilsonville, Newberg, Eugene, Roseburg, and their surrounding communities. When a home energy evaluation suggests that a change in widows would be a benefit to your bottom line in terms of utility bills, don't hesitate to contact Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver.
Benefits of Installing Windows by Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver
When you are ready to upgrade to top-quality, energy-efficient windows, you need to rely on the proven professionals from Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include:
- Energy savings. By replacing old, single-pane windows with ENERGY STAR® qualified replacement windows, you can reduce your heating and cooling costs. Climates with cold winters offer the greatest opportunity for savings.
- Comfort and convenience. You won't have to shy away from cold & drafty windows any longer. You can position your furniture near them again to enjoy the view.
- Curb appeal. Energy-efficient windows are attractive and will improve your home's appearance. This benefits you while living in the home and when you decide to sell the home as well.
- Low maintenance. The windows we install are specially designed with vinyl, fiberglass, and aluminum. That makes them durable and maintenance-free, with no need for repainting or re-glazing.
- More security. Our windows are a large improvement over older windows & feature more secure locks.
- Eliminate 99.5% of Ultraviolet light & damage. By blocking dangerous UV rays, energy-efficient windows will keep you safe and protect against discoloring of your carpets and furniture from the sun's rays.
How to Know it is Time for an Energy-Efficient Window Upgrade
When your windows have these characteristics, it is time for an upgrade that will add beauty, security, and savings:
- Your home is more than 10 years old
- There are drafts near the windows
- Rooms with windows are too cold in the winter & too hot in the summer
- Glass windows tend to fog up, ice over, or rattle
- It is difficult to open and close your windows
Let Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver Install Your Energy Efficient Windows
When it is time for a window upgrade at your home or office in the Western Oregon area, contact Josh Lowe's Dr. Energy Saver online or give us a call us at 541-485-2282 to learn more about our goods and services.